Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 22.00 per person
The Shadows of the wind walking tour
You can read any book, but just with few it’s possible to live and breathe them. We present this walking tour as a unique opportunity to wander around the amazing Barcelona depicted in “The Shadow of the Wind”, a novel that has captivated thousands of readers all around the world. From letters to words, from imagination to reality.
Just as Daniel Sempere, Julian Carax, Fermín Romero de Torres, and the other characters of the novel, we will walk through a labyrinth of mysteries and surprises turned into a charming tour, with a bewitching Barcelona as the backdrop.
The participants of the tour will become the characters, as you move around Barcelona to places which are still recognizable to today’s inhabitants, such as: Santa Anna street, The arch of the Theatre, King’s square, Las Ramblas, Sant Felip Neri square and Montcada street. Not often do we have the possibility to turn fiction into reality but this is one such chance.
Rambla de Santa Mónica, 9
Santa Anna Church, nearby Catalonia Square.
Things to bring
Bilingual official guide.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 2.5 hours hours
18.00h (June – September)
17.00h (October - May)
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- To book this tour please click on the calender on the right
- Please be aware that this is a walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to Cathedral and churches.