Choose a date
Price from € 74 per person
Tapas Walking Tour with Flamenco Show
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tou
• Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil…) with bread and a drink at the new meeting point: Tour Tapas & Friends, the first Gastronomic centre for travelers and foodies in Spain
• Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
• Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
• Stop in 1 restaurants for tapas and wine, beer or cider
• Great introduction to Barcelona
• Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
• Specialized food guide
• Flamenco show with a drink in a Palace
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Centre created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, we will do with a guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink. Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy four tapas with a glass of wine or beer, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture. Your last stop will be an authentic Flamenco show in a Gothic Palace of the 17th century in the heart of one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Barcelona. The bar is absolutely stunning and the surroundings make you feel like you've stepped back in time. It's the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of El Born and unwind with a glass of Cava.
An evocative and magical setting in which to enjoy the best flamenco in Barcelona, while enjoying a drink and the privilege of being in one of the treasures of Catalan Baroque.
Tours, Tapas & Friends. Gastronomic Centre at Pintor fortuny 12 street, in front of Hotel Silken Ramblas (one block from Las Ramblas) 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Things to bring
• Tapas walking tour with an English or Spanish speaking specialized gourmet guide
• Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink at the new meeting point: Tours, Tapas & Friends, the first Gastronomic center for travelers & foodies in Spain
• Free WiFi at the meeting point
• 4 tapas, hot and cold & 1 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
• Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
• Transportation to the meeting point
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 3 hours
FROM 8 PAX DIFFERENT PRICES, PLEASE CONTACT US!
From Monday to Friday at 4:45 pm
Languages: English, Spanish
• No Handicap Accessibility
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
• Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required