Choose a date
Price from € 65 per person
Spanish Wine Tasting in Barcelona with Lunch
Enjoy a wonderful wine tasting in Barcelona with an expert guide.
Taste wines from regions such as Rioja, Priorato or Ribera, and listen as your guide takes you through the wine-tasting process and offers interesting insight into the wine regions of Spain. Combine each wine with a snack. Relax in an elegant gourmet center right in the heart of Barcelona and enjoy this delicious lunchtime tour!
- Spanish wine tasting, cheese and Iberian cured meats lunch in Barcelona
- Taste 5 different wines from regions such as Rioja, Priorat, Ribera and Spanish Champagne
- Tasting of Spanish cured meat
- Sample tasty Iberian ham and Manchego cheese
- Relax in a unique venue in Spain, a Gourmet center in the city center
- Stroll through the city center
Start your Barcelona wine tasting in a unique gourmet center in central Barcelona. Taste four wines from different regions of Spain. Your expert host will guide you through the wine tasting process to teach you how to fully appreciate the wines being served.
After the wine tasting, our expert will guide you thru the city center and take you to a restaurant nearby, in a magical street full of antique shops, art galleries and bars. It was a delicatessen charcuterie, now transformed into a trendy local restaurant that specializes in cured meats and tapas.
Learn how to food cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including Acorn feed Iberian Ham and chorizo, and the world famous Manchego cheese with our unique “cristal” bread. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spain’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spain’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Center. Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 10-14 (In front of Hotel Silken Ramblas Hotel) 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Things to bring
• Food expert during the whole tasting
• Wine tasting of 5 Quality Spanish wines, tasting amount
• Lunch based on cured meats, cheese, “cristal” bread and wine
• Free WiFi at the meeting point
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
• Gratuities (optional)
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 2,5 - 3 hours aprox.
From October 15th 2015 until February 29th 2016 on Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 12:00 pm
From March 1st to September 31st 2016 from Tuesdays to Saturdays at 12:00 pm
From October 1st until Dec 31st 2016 on Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 12:00 pm
Adult: 71 EUR
*Maximum per reservation 8 people, more than 8 people is considered a group and the pricing is different*
• No Handicap Accessibility
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
• Vegetarian option not available
• Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine