Choose a date
Price from € 30 per person
Polaroid Photo Tour Barcelona - Walking Tour
You will learn how to use the vintage Polaroid camera at the start of the tour. Then you will start exploring Barcelona in a small group. With the help of your guide you will be creating eight unique Polaroid souvenirs.
While exploring the bustling neighborhoods Barri Gòtic, El Born and Barceloneta you’ll see some of Barcelona’s famous sights but also a few things that might surprise you.
After the tour you’ll be taking home Polaroids from your trip as a one of a kind souvenir. Unlike digital photos they are a piece of memory that you can physically show your friends and family and which will decorate your office desk, living room or fridge.
Walk down memory lane: Your Polaroids will always take you back on a journey to the fantastic experience you had.
- Catedral de Barcelona
- Plaça del Rei
- Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar
- Palau de Mar
- Farolas de Pla del Palau
- Born Centre de Cultural i Memoria
- Estacio de Franca
- Parc de la Ciutadella
- Arc de Triomf
- and much more!
Your tour ends at the Arc de Triomf. There, we will review your pictures, answer your questions about what to do in Barcelona, recommend places to eat and give tips on what to see and where to go.
Things to bring
- comfy shoes
- Vintage Polaroid 600 Camera for the duration of the trip
- 1 Pack of Polaroid Originals instant film worth 19 EUR
- Introduction to instant photography
- English speaking personal photo guide. Your guide is a Barcelona local who is happy to answer questions you have about Barcelona, recommend places to eat, give tips on what to see and where to go and much more. But please be aware of the fact that your guide is not a professional tourist guide. Therefore we do not provide oral historical information and context.
- The No-Camera Ticket does not include a rental camera nor the instant film.
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
The tour is operated in English. However some tour guides speak Spanish, Portuguese and German as well.
No minimum group size. Average maximum group size is eight.
Duration: About 180 minutes including the introduction to the Polaroid camera and the instant film.
Different departure times during the year.