Choose a date
Price from € 133 per person
Food Lovers Walking Tour in Barcelona
Explore authentic local cuisine with this tour created for foodies. With your expert Food guide taste excellent tapas & gourmet sweets, followed by an unforgettable Michelin star cuisine meal. During this walking tour you will enjoy a variety of food specialties that has secured Barcelona’s reputation as being one of the greatest culinary and cultural centers of the world. The Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour is led by a professional foodie tour guide who will explain in detail local products, which you will tastewhile visiting some traditional taverns, bars, specialty stores and a top rated culinary restaurant in town, managed by a chef who has 7 Michelin stars in Spain.
· Not just a Food Tour –Get the Local Feel!
· 3 different delicious stops to taste the unique culinary offer of Barcelona
· Michelin star based meal
· A premium dinner experience in an intimate setting
· Guided by an expert in Gastronomy
· The Best Food Lover’s Experience!
· Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, the restaurant movement and culinary
· Meet other foodies like you
Our first stop discover the fundamentals of our tapas culture in a local bodega for some tapas, a must do in town. At the second stop, you will learn the art of tasting artisanal gourmet chocolates in a unique modernist building. Finally, you will walk around this upscale neighborhood of Barcelona where you will dine at bistro with Cuisine prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients and presented with imagination that recalls and pays homage to the celebrated Michelin Star Basque chef’s traditional roots and origins. Whether you are a food lover or simply interested in experiencing a Barcelona Food Tour, with FoodWineTours you get a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods – sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with them. Learn about the history, culture, and food offerings that makes Barcelona so unique from the rest of Spain. Discover delicious food, trendy shops, and the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path! We are not just tour guides, we are “food lovers” and our mission is to help you to experience and taste Barcelona’s incredible cosmopolitan and trendiest flavors. Most importantly, by exploring foods, you also explore cultures!
El Glop de la Rambla (restaurant) Rambla de Catalunya, 65, 08007
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
· Guided walking tour with specialized food guide
· Tasting of gourmet chocolates
· Tasting of a selection of tapas and wine
· Tasting locations and food samples may vary according to season.
· Full meal with wine in an upscale restaurant
· All local taxes
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
• Gratuities (optional)
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 3 hours aprox.
· All year long Mondays thru Fridays at 12:00 in English
· All year long Mondays thru Thursday at 6:30 pm in English
· From March 1st to September 31st Wednesdays and thursdays at 12:00 & 06:30 in Spanish
Adult: 133 EUR
*Maximum per reservation 8 people, more than 8 people is considered a group and the pricing is different*
• No Handicap Accessibility
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
• Vegetarian option not available
• Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine