Choose a date
Price from € 16 per person
Barcelona Walks Modernisme
Discover the Quadrat d'Or, or Golden Square, in a guided tour in the Eixample district, an exceptional area focus of Barcelonas Modernist style (Art Nouveau) at the end of the 19th century. Take a leisurely stroll through this neighbourhood and admire the Catalan Modernist style (Art Nouveau) buildings by architects such as Antoni Gaudi, Domenech i Montaner and Puig i Cadafalch, to name just a few. Don't miss this true open-air museum of Barcelona.
1. House Marti Els Quatre Gats
2. Palace of Catalonian music
3. Houses Pons i Pascual, Houses Antoni Rocamora
4. House Pia Batllo, House Heribert Pons, House Jaume Moysi, House Sebastia Pratsjusa, House Climent Arola Publisher Montaner i Simon, Foundation Antoni Tapies
5. Mansana de la Discordia: House Batllo
6. House Amatller, House Lleo Morera
7. House Pere Mila i Camps La Pedrera, House Ramon Casas
8. House Baro de Quadras, House Comalat, House Terrades Casa de les Punxes
Turisme de Barcelona information office. Pl. de Catalunya, 17.
*You should be at the information office 10 minutes before the visit begins*
House Terrades. Avda Diagonal.
Things to bring
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Not mentioned entrance fees, meals and drinks
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 2 hours
* Tour in English: Wednesdays & Fridays from November to March at 15:30 and from April to October at 18:00
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right