Choose a date
Price from € 25 per person
Barcelona Genuine Shops Tour
Discover the most charming independent boutiques and ateliers. Walk, admire and shop around the Sant Pere, Santa Caterina and Gothic quarters where there is a fabulous mix of traiding tradition, historical environment and architectural gems.
Connect with all your senses savoring Barcelona’s lifestyle.
- Taste some nougat for those with a sweet tooth and bread with olive oil and cured ham for those who love tapas.
- Smell the mixture of products of the Mercat de Santa Caterina and enjoy all the hustle and bustle. Pay speciall attention to the amazing variety of fruit and vegetable.
- Touch the mosaic tyles and feel the textures of clothes.
- See the trendy and innovative designs of independent boutiques.
- Listen to the guide’s stories that will unveil the secrets behind the old town and hundred year old shops.
The tour is every Friday at 3.30 pm. It starts and ends at plaça Sant Jaume, just a few minutes from les Rambles and ends at Plaça Catalunya – central meeting point in Barcelona.
Consider it is a 3 hours walking tour, so be prepared and wear comfortable shoes.
The tour is bilingual and combines English with, depending on the group, either Catalan or Spanish.
You will be given a discount card which you can also use after the tour, with a map so you can go back or discover some other boutiques in Barcelona.
The tour will start from Sant Jaume, in front of the Tourist Office. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. Look for the orange umbrellas!
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Comfy shoes
- Tasting and samples of several products
- Discount card
- The Barcelona Shopping Card, which offers discounts in more than 80 shops.
- The Barcelona Shopping Guide and Barcelona Shopping Map
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Fridays at 15.30
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- To book this tour please click on the calender on the right