Choose a date
Price from € 74 per person
Barcelona Culinary Secret Food Tour with guide and drinks included
On our Secret Food Tours in Barcelona, you'll get to try the many different types of Spanish and Catalan typical culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Before you start exploring the mysterious medieval Barcelona, stop by one of the oldest bakeries in the city (1849), and try a typical catalan pastry.
- Some tiny streets later, you will have the chance to taste and see the diversity of gastronomy in the local Market Hall, where you will get to try very tasty Spanish and Catalan cheeses and the famous Iberian Ham (jamón).
- Have fun and try to drink from a Porrón (you will find out on the day).
- You will understand the influence of other cultures in Spanish dishes in one of the most emblematic shops of the city, and master roasters since 1851.
- Learn the real origins of tapas and try some delicious examples in a family restaurant with some wine.
- Get closer to the Meditéranean sea by sitting around a table and drinking some fresh Sangria and authentic paëlla, in one of the most picturesque places in the city.
- Finally, have a look at the sea and finish this great adventure through the city close to the beach for a friendship toast with Cava wine.
- All tour along, your guide will teach you some great knowledge about both the history and the gastronomy to enhance the whole experience
- Oh, and of course there's our delicious Secret Dish too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
- 1 original catalonian pastry
- Cheese (3 different types)
- Ham and cured sausages (3 different types)
- Authentic Tapas
- Seasonal pastry or cake (depends on the local holidays)
- Fresh Paëlla
- Breads and Salads
- Our Mystery Secret Dish
- Wine/beer (or non-alcoholic options)
- Sangria (or non-alcoholic options)
- Cava (or non-alcoholic options)
We begin our tours at 11:00am. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour.
Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Barcelona again!
Things to bring
- comfy shoes
- 3 to 3 and a half hours guided food tour of Born/La Ribera and Barceloneta districts
- 6 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English/Spanish and French (on demand)
- Great insight about Spanish and Catalan food
- Stories about Barcelona culture and history
- Secret street facts
- Small intimate groups
- A full belly of wonderful flavours and foods
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 72 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution