Choose a date
Barcelona city card featuring free travel on public transport, discounts and free offers at museums, cultural venues, theatres, leisure facilities, night-clubs, shops, restaurants and much more...
With the purchase of your Barcelona Card, you will receive a guide in three languages (Catalan/Spanish/English or French/German/Italian) which includes:
- Information about the discounts and the free offers with the city card.
- Information about Barcelona's main sightseeing areas.
- General map of Barcelona.
- Map of the metro network.
Free public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses of TMB and FGC city and suburban train network, trams, train to Barcelona's airport and Renfe trains zone 1.
Over 80 discounts at museums, culture venues, entertainment, leisure attractions, night-time venues, shops, restaurants, other services at Barcelona and unusual means of transport.
Includes free discounts at transport as Las Golondrinas and museums as CosmoCaixa and many others such as Torre de Collserola, Mirador de Colom and 14 museums more.
You can exchange your voucher at the following Turisme de Barcelona information offices:
- Placa de Catalunya, 17-S (daily 9 - 21 h)
- Placa de Sant Jaume/Ciutat, 2 (monday to friday 9-20 h, saturday 10-20h, sunday and holidays 10-14 h)
- Airport. Terminals A and B (daily 9-21 h)
All offices close 1/1 and 25/12
Things to bring
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Prices Barcelona Card:
3 days: Adults - 45 euros Children (4-12) - 21 euros
4 days: Adults - 55 euros Children (4-12) - 27 euros
5 days: Adults - 60 euros Children (4-12) - 32 euros