Choose a date
Barcelona Modernist Scooter Tour
Barcelona is a global city for its cultural, financial, trade and tourism. Located on the Mediterranean coast, it is surrounded by small peaks and it has a Mediterranean climate, rich in parks, the best known being Park Guell designed by Antoni Gaudi.
Among the main attractions of Barcelona we count its beaches and the Surroundings Mountains. The “Barcelona Modernist Scooter Tour” gives tourists the chance to discover Barcelona from the sea side, which was regenerated in 1992, during the Olympics, up to the mountains where the entire of Barcelona can be admired.
It offers the chance to enjoy the freedom a scooter gives you and discover places a conventional tourist can’t easily find.
Discover the impressive buildings of Gaudi and other famous architects, who enriched the city with spectacular colours and arts, from a different perspective.
This tour is a fascinating way to see the Art Nouveau of Barcelona – from the beach up to the mountains.
Vía Laietana, 6 08003
Same location as departure
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / video camera
1. Scooter rental, third party insurance, road assistance
2. Helmet and locks
3. Multilingual guide
4. City map
5. Bottle of water
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 4 hours
Fridays and Sundays . time upon request
- Minimum number of participants is 2 persons
- The drivers have to be the holders of the driver' s licence (scooter or car) and the licence has to be valid and legal
- The tour is not suitable for infants
- Children are allowed to be passengers on the scooter as long as they are tall enough to touch the feet stands of the scooter and they are at least 7 years old