Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 11.00 per person
Museu Egipci de Barcelona
The Fundació Arqueològica Clos - Museu Egipci de Barcelona is one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and culture, and an organisation committed to research and the study and dissemination of Ancient Egypt.
More than 2,000 m2 of gallery space showcase almost one thousand exhibits, including sarcophagi, mummies, jewellery and amulets, to give us a greater understanding of everyday life and the prevailing customs of the ancient civilisation of the Pharaohs.
The Museu Egipci de Barcelona runs guided tours of its collections led by Egyptologists, which are essential in order to give visitors a greater understanding and knowledge of Egyptian culture and civilisation.
Ticket office Museu Egipci de Barcelona
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Entrance fee to the Museu Egipci de Barcelona
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Winter: Monday to Friday: from 10 am to 8 pm (closed between 2pm - 4pm)
Sunday: from 10 am to 2 pm (Except Easter and Holidays)
Summer: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm; Sunday from 10am to 2pm
- We advise to book this tour at least 24 hours in advance
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right
- The museum is closed between 14-16th (except Easter and Public Holidays): from 8th January to 21st June and from 12th September to 30th November.
- The museum is closed on: 1st and 6th of January, 25th and 26th of December