Choose a date
Price from € 34 per person
The Magic Fountain Night Tour
Rather than settling down at night, Barcelona puts on an evening dress and changes the tune. Discover Barcelona by night along the waterfront and in Montjuïc, ending the tour with the spectacular Magic Fountain show.
La Barceloneta. Located right next to the city's beaches and the harbour, it is the sailors' and fishermen's quarter.
Olympic Port. A really good example of the modern architecture, the Olympic Port was created for the Olympic Games back in 1992. You can find plenty of life all day long within this area.
The Old Port. It was converted in 1995 into a city port and it is now plenty of shops, restaurants, sailing clubs and other attractions such as the Aquarium or the Imax.
Monument to Columbus. This column was created to commemorate the discoverer once he came back from America and was received by the Catholic Kings. It is located at the end of La Rambla.
Montjuïc Panoramic Views. Enjoy the best views of Barcelona from the balcony over the Mediterranean.
Magic Fountain of Montjuïc. Built in 1929, you can enjoy a show with the mixture of water, light and music. A unique experience for sure!
Return to your hotel. Why worrying about that? We'll take you back to your hotel after the whole tour.
- Spectacular views from Montjuïc Hill
- The Magic Fountain – water, light and music show
Plaça Catalunya > La Barceloneta (Old Fisherman’s neighborhood) > Long beaches > Old Port + Columbus Monument > Gothic Drassanes (shipyards)> Mirador de l’alcalde (lookout in Montjuïc) > Magic Fountain show > return to your hotel or as close as possible.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. Look for the orange umbrellas!
drop off at the hotel
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Comfy shoes
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Return to your hotel in Barcelona
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Thursday and Saturday at 8PM, from 2/5/2019 to 12/10/2019 only.
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- To book this tour please click on the calender on the right