Choose a date
Price from € 50 per person
Guided tour FC Barcelona Camp Nou with brunch included
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.
You will start on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point any Barça supporter dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the press box.
Afterwards, you will be directed to the Main Tribune, where you will find the gastronomic space “Sala Roma” which stands out for its design and impressive and privileged views of the surroundings of the stadium. At Sala Roma you will enjoy a Brunch: appetizer consisting of two tapas and a drink to choose from among cava, beer or soft drink located in a new space with access to the stands of the stadium called In Tour Bar.
Calle Balmes, 5, Barcelona, Spain
FC BARCELONA MUSEUM
Things to bring
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer.
- Transfer from travel office to F.C.B. Museum coach (one way only).
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum.
- Brunch at Sala Roma composed of one tapa and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink.
- Transfer from F.C.B Museum to city center.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour.
For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not accessible for people with physical disabilities.