Choose a date
Price from € 35 per person
Gaud The Park Gell Tour
- Walk straight in to the Park Güell with no queues, and less crowds because it’s in the afternoon.
- Easiest way to get there, with a comfortable coach, from plaça Catalunya in the City Centre.
The Park Güell is a demonstration of how far ahead of his time Gaudí was. The now familiar mixture of highly advanced technical engineering and fantasy decoration is epitomized by the famous mosaic dragon or salamander, which is also an overflow for the underground water cistern, and the curved mosaic bench around the square which is at once a seat, a balcony and a wonderful piece of art. The park was listed as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1984.
It was supposed to be a residential suburb, which was financed by Eusebi Güell and meticulously planned by Gaudí with intertwining roads and footpaths, water catchment, market place and square, gardens and lodges. Only two houses were sold and eventually the Güell family sold it for a symbolic amount to the city as a park and allowing us all to benefit from this beautiful, world heritage site.
You will find there are less people in the afternoon and it will not be as hot to walk around in the open. You can also combine this tour with the Sagrada Família, which starts just before the Park Güell, at 3.15 pm.
Catalunya opposite Tourist Office, in front of Banco de Espana, Olivia Plaza Hotel & Deutsche Bank
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Comfy shoes
- Entrance tickets and skip the line in Park Güell
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Friendly and professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks.
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
- When: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 5.45 pm, from April
- Duration: Around 2 hours.
- Language: You can choose between English or French.
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right