Choose a date
Price from € 69 per person
Gaud Park Gell + Sagrada Famlia Combination Tour
- You will get the best price combining 2 tours in one day.
- Enjoy fast track entrance to Sagrada Família and Park Güell and hopefully avoid the crowds by going in the afternoon, when there are normally fewer people.
- The tour is in one language, English or French, making it easier for you to follow the whole story.
- The radio-guides allow you to follow the whole story from your earpieces. So you can walk alongside the guide, stop for a picture and not worry about missing on anything.
Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
The tour will start at 3.15 pm in Plaça Catalunya and will go towards passeig de Gràcia avenue, where you will drive past some spectacular modernista monuments like la Pedrera and Casa Batlló. From there you will go through the Eixample district and head to the Sagrada Família.
You will have a 10-15 minute walk from the parking area to the Sagrada Família, once there you will have fast track entrance, enjoy a guided visit and some free time to wonder around. You will be back in plaça Catalunya by 5.45 pm.
Gaudí – The Park Güell Tour
The tours are consecutive, so the Park Güell tour will start right after the Sagrada Família. The first part will be a repetition: the passeig de Gràcia avenue, so try and sit in the opposite side of the bus so you can see the modernista buildings you might have missed the first time, especially Casa Batlló and la Pedrera.
Once in the Park Güell enjoy a walk along the interwining footpaths and steps – it’s on a hill so do wear comfortable shoes. You can sit on the curved mosaic bench and enjoy the views over Barcelona. After the guided tour and some free time you will go back to the bus and return to the city centre in Plaça Catalunya.
Please follow the dress code inside the Sagrada Família
For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.Visitors may not enter barefoot.As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.
Catalunya opposite Tourist Office, in front of Banco de Espana, Olivia Plaza Hotel & Deutsche Bank
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Comfy shoes
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família and Park Güell
- Guided visit + free time in both monuments
- Pick up or return to the hotel.
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
- First tour starts at 3.15 pm – Gaudí the Sagrada Família Tour. Duration: 2h30 approx
- Second tour starts at 5.45 pm – Gaudí the Park Güell Tour. Duration: 2h approx
- Language: Choose between English or French
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right