Choose a date
Price from € 106 per person
Barcelona Deluxe tour: Highlights + Tapas + Flamenco Masterclass
In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new trends in cuisine, culture and art. Barcelona offers the possibility to enjoy the sea as well as the mountains. Julia Travel proposes an itinerary that will allow you to enjoy the most emblematic sights the city has to offer.
We will start with a sightseeing tour by bus that will take you up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia, where you will see the most famous Gaudi houses, casa Batlló and La casa Mila (La Pedrera) as well as other majestic buildings of the Modernism era.
We will take you to the sea where you will be able to admire the intense changes the city underwent with the organization of the Olympic Games in 1992. You will drive by the Arc of the Triomf, Ciudadella Park, the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta, the Port Vell, Plaza (square) de Colon with its famous Columbus monument. This point is also the beginning of the famous Rambles of Barcelona. We will continue driving uphill towards Montjuïc Castle where we will make a short stop in the Olympic Stadium Lluïs Companys. We will continue driving up till Montjuïc Castle where you will enjoy a cable car ride with precious views of the city. The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit passing by the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic Games until we get to the Spanish Village. We will visit this charming place where you will admire a collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain, and a demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in this country.
After we will leave Montjuïc behind and go back into the city center. During the drive back to the city center you will be able to admire the Venetian Towers, the Montjuïc fountains, the MNAC and the shopping mall Las Arenas, rebuilt over the ancient bull ring.
We will arrive at the Plaza de Catalunya, the starting point of the guided walking tour of the old city center. Our guide will take you to the Rambles, Cathedral Square, through the narrow street of the Gothic quarter and plaza Sant Jaume where the City hall is located and the headquarters of the
Catalonian government. Our tour finishes at the Plaza de Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Café, in the city center just 10min walking distance from our office.
Tapas tasting + Masterclass in Tablao Cordobés at 02:30 PM:
Take an easy walk of 20 minutes through les Rambles till you arrive to the Tablao Cordobés (Rambles, 35).
Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés is considered one of the most important flamenco venues of the world by the most demanding artists’ and has achieved great international prestige. Tablao Flamenco Cordobés presents an exclusive tasting tapas service in a private hall with views to the bustling Las Ramblas of Barcelona. Dive into a very special atmosphere created by official artisans and restorers from Granada that recreates the style of La Alhambra de Granada.
Tablao Flamenco Cordobés offers a double tapas tasting service: traditional and vegan tapas (on request). Both present a coherent gastronomic offer, authentic and respectful with raw materials. Based in our food traditions, it adds freshness as well as it creates new and surprising harmonies.
All of it is characterized by an excellent staff in charge of serving and presenting part of the plates (see details in Tapas Tasting) and a glass to choose between Sangria, beer, wine, soft drinks, juice or water.
Both services include, at least, 10 kinds of classical tapas of our gastronomy. The client will be able to taste: Pintxos, Tapas, Salads, “Raciones” (big tapas) and desserts.
Once the Tapas Tasting is finished all the attendants will pass to the “tablao” where they will enjoy the flamenco masterclass.
The Flamenco Masterclass is given by Tablao Cordobés internationally known and selected artists. The class closes with a small choreography that the attendees execute on the stage. This playful activity bring visitors to feel and understand flamenco through a very unique experience that takes place in the most authentic and ancient flamenco venue in Barcelona.
Tapas tasting + Masterclass: Tablao Cordobés en la Rambla, 35
Things to bring
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Spanish Village
- Montjuïc cable car ride
- Tapas tasting + Masterclass in the Tablao Flamenco Cordobés:
- One drink to choose between Cava, Sangria, wine, soft drink, juice or mineral water.
- 60 min. Of flamenco class given by a professional of the Tablao.
- Guitar accompaniment from a guitar player of Tablao.
- Traditional tapas Tasting:
- Little pot of selected Spanish olives mix (Andalucía)
- Little pot of Manchego cheese cubes (Castilla la Mancha)
- Can of Galician octopus "a Feira" with paprika seasoning (Galicia)
- "Pà amb tomàquet" and Iberian jam (Catalunya)
- Can of Madrid's potato and vegetables salad (Madrid)
- “Patatas Bravas” (pieces of fried potato with soft spicy sauce) (Murcia)
- Crab Pintxo (Euskadi)
- Omelet Pintxo (Euskadi)
- Salmojero shot (Andalucía)
- Mini Paella Valenciana (Valencia)
- Traditional catalan crusted with "carquinyolis" (Catalunya)
- Vegan tapas tasting: (On Request)
- Little pot of selected Spanish olives mix
- Can of Madrid's potato and vegetables salad
- Patatas Bravas (vegan version)
- Salmorejo, tomato Andalusian soup with cherry tomatoes skewer and basil oil
- Mini Vegan Paella Valenciana
- Taboulé Salad
- Canarian avocado and tomato salad with corn pancake
- Hummus pot.
- Falafel montadito.
- Salmagundi of soft wheat with vegetables and fruits
- Entrance to the Gothic Cathedral
- Lunch or other services not specified above
- Show at Tablao Cordobés.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50 % of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Thursday & Saturday at 8:45AM // 23 March 2018 - 31 October 2018
7 ¼ hrs. approx.: Highlights 4 ¾ hours & Brunch + Masterclass 2 ½ hours.