Choose a date
Price from € 48 per person
Artistic Barcelona: the Best of Gaudi tour
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover.
We will take you to the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Basilica to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next you will discover Gaudi's fascinating Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this eccentric but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Towards the end of the tour we will immerse ourselves in a walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia where we will admire Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings.
NOTE: from November 1st to March 31st, Park Güell will be visited before Sagrada Familia.
Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona, Spain
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
Things to bring
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual Official guide
- Guided walking tour of Park Güell with admission ticke
- Guided walking tour outside the Sagrada Familia
- Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló admission tickets.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Please be aware that the tour includes walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.