Choose a date
Montjuic Cable Car (Teleferic)
As you ride on the Montjuïc Cable Car you’ll be able to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
Cabins carrying 8 passengers seated.
Fully adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Route: Parc Montjuïc - Mirador (midway station) - Montjuïc Castle.
Parc Montjuïc - Mirador (midway station) - Montjuïc Castle.
Parc de Montjuic station, Av. Miramar 40 opposite the Montjuic Municipal Swimming Pool.Metro L2/L3 + Funicular de Montjuic. Bus 55 and 150. Barcelona Bus Turistic, stop Teleferic de Montjuic.
Things to bring
Monjuic Cable Car tickets
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
March, April, May and October: daily, 10am-7pm.
June to September: daily, 10am-9pm.
January, February, November and December: daily, 10am-6pm.
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right
- Please note that Monjuic Cable Car is closed from annual work review from 20th January to 5th March