Choose a date
La Pedrera: Skip the Line!
When Antoni Gaudí was at the peak of his career, he designed La Pedrera, his last residential building. This is one of his most innovative landmarks and has become a work of art in its own right. The Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera (Catalan for quarry), is a unique building designed by Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926) and built between 1906 and 1912. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
The visit includes four of the building’s most significant areas:
- The rooftop: with its sinuous forms and changes in level, this is one of Gaudí’s most groundbreaking spaces. The stairwells and magically shaped chimneys are the most eye-catching features and have become iconic symbols of Gaudí and Barcelona.
- The Espai Gaudí: located in one of the most distinctive spaces designed by Gaudí: the attic in La Pedrera. It houses the only exhibition dedicated to Gaudí’s life and work which showcases the architect’s creations through models and plans, objects and designs, photographs and videos.
- The Pedrera period apartment: a recreation of an early-20th century bourgeois family apartment which gives us an insight into the way they lived, with period furniture and household equipment of the period and decorative elements designed by Gaudí.
- The courtyards: which showcase Gaudí’s innovations, show how nature inspired the entire building.
Ticket office La Pedrera
c/ Provenca, 261-265
Metro L3: Diagonal. Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 and 28
27th February to 1st November: Monday to Sunday, from 9am to 8.30pm (last admission: 8pm)
2nd November to 24th February 2017: Monday to Sunday, from 9 to 6.30pm (last admission: 6pm)
26th December 2016 to 4th January 2017: Monday to Sunday, from 9 to 8.30pm (last admission: 8pm)
1st January 2017: from 11am to 8.30pm (last admission: 8pm)
Things to bring
- The rooftop
- The Espai Gaudi
- La Pedrera period apartment
- The courtyards
Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Monday to Sunday*
1 November - 28 February: 09:00 am to 06:30 pm
Last admissions: 06:00 pm
1 March - 31 October: 09:00 am to 08:00 pm
Last admissions: 07:30 pm
* To make your visit more enjoyable and avoid the crowds, we recommend you visit La Pedrera in the afternoon (after 04:00 pm) or first thing in the morning (from 09:00 to 10:00 am).
Audio guides in 10 languages:
English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Galician and Basque