Choose a date
Price from € 28 per person
Camp Nou Experience - FC Barcelona
The visit begins on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “More than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Messi, among others. Visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel into the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point any Barça supporter dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player.
You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the press box. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not accessible for disabled people.
claim your tickets at : Calle Balmes, 5, Barcelona, Spain
FC BARCELONA MUSEUM
Things to bring
- Entrance to F.C.B Museum and tour
- Audio Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please double check before your visit.
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
- BLOCK OUT DATES : 01Jan, 25Dec. Others to be consult.