Choose a date
Barcelona Scooter City Tour
Barcelona is a global city for its cultural, financial, trade and tourism. Located on the Mediterranean coast, it is surrounded by small peaks and it has a Mediterranean climate, rich in parks, the best known being Park Guell designed by Antoni Gaudi.
Among the main attractions of Barcelona we count its beaches and the Surroundings Mountains. The “Barcelona Modernist Tour” gives tourists the chance to discover Barcelona from the sea side, which was regenerated in 1992, during the Olympics, up to the mountains where the entire of Barcelona can be admired.
It offers the chance to enjoy the freedom a scooter gives you and discover places a conventional tourist can’t easily find.
This guided scooter tour turns the participant into a Barcelona-landmark expert, seeing the city from a completely different perspective.
The tour visits the most emblematic sites like the Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Palau Nacional from Montjuic, which offers an incredible panoramic view of the city.
Vía Laietana, 6 08003
Same location as departure
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / video camera
1. Scooter rental, third party insurance, road assistance
2. Helmet and locks
3. Multilingual guide
4. City map
5. Bottle of water
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 4 hours
Thursday and Saturday upon request
- The minimum number of participants is 1 person
- The drivers have to be the holders of the driver' s licence (scooter or car) and the licence has to be valid and legal
- The tour is not suitable for infants
- Children are allowed to be passengers on the scooter as long as they are tall enough to touch the feet stands of the scooter and they are at least 7 years old