Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 35.00 per person
1 Hours Express - GoCar Tour
Our no frills, quick zip around Barcelona city centre. No time for stopping, but you will get a flavour of what Catalan capital has to offer. 60 minutes
Arc de Triomf
Rental Conditions To hire a GoCar you need:
- Be 21 years old
- Drivers License
- Copy of the voucher
- Deposit of €300 (credit card or cash, if using cash then the CDW is obligatory)
The most entertaining way to see the city of Barcelona uses GPS technology to tell you where to drive. Picking up your fun, open-top vehicle from a central location close to the port, you will soon see the city brought to life in a novel form.
Let GoCar be your guide to this compact one hour tour of Barcelona and see the icons of this incredible city. This route covers Barcelona’s main attractions, including Gaudi’s main works: Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. You will drive down the exclusive Paseo de Gracia, the world-famous Ramblas and will finish with amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea: Old Port, Barceloneta, Beaches and Olympic Port.
Passeig de Pujades 7, 08018, Barcelona
Same location as departure
Things to bring
300 Euros deposit in the form of a credit card or cash
- Full fuel tank
- GPS navigation system
- Unlimited mileage
- Second driver
- Third party insurance
Food & Beverages
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Opening Hours Summer: 9:00 am - 21:00 pm
Opening Hours Winter: 10:00 am - 19:00 pm
We have English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Russian available!
- All drivers must be 21 and have a drivers license.
- 2 people can ride a GoCar
- GoCars are suitable only for children over 7 years old. For children between 3 and 7 years old we can offer Electric Twizzies, please send us an email.
- In case of rain we will provide you with a poncho or let you reschedule for free. There are no refunds possible in case of bad weather, only free- of charge rescheduling.